or 4 fortnightly payments of $15.00 with More info
Day Creme with 7% Vitamin B3.
A unique, non greasy moisturising crème for daily use. Contains 7% Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)
DAY CREME with 7% Vitamin B3
This intense, non greasy daily moisturising crème contains high strength Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide). Vitamin B3 is an absolute essential for your skin care- a powerhouse ingredient suitable for all skin types and ages. Also contains Vitamin E and Rose Hip Oil to refine and repair skin.
What can Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) do for you?:
- Reduces fine lines by increasing collagen and elastin production
- Calms sensitive skin & reduces redness
- Protects and repairs UV induced DNA damage.
- Stops wrinkles due to dehydration by increasing ceramide production
- Reduces brown spots (hyperpigmentation) due to photo damage
- Brightens skin by evening out skin tone
Perfect for daily use under FaceWorks Primer SPF30 or Environmental Protector SPF30
Apply morning and night all over face or décolletage and leave on. May also be applied to the arms and legs if required. Smoother skin will be noticed after using Skin Lightening Crème for just one or two weeks however the effect on the hyperpigmentation will take 3-4 months to be noticed.
Deionised water, mineral oil, glycolic acid & sodium glycollate, mulberry extract (Sohakuhi extract), Kojic acid, vitamin E, fragrance, EDTA.
- It is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- It is used for its “fading” qualities on pigmented or skin with uneven tones.
- It can be used effectively on most skin types.
- Skin Lightening Crème is not a bleach and does not contain any steroids or hydroquinone.
- Skin Lightening Crème is a non-prescriptive product. Anyone who is allergic to hydroquinone can use this as an alternative treatment.
- This product has not been tested on animals.
Skin colour variation between different people is a function of the amount of melanin. The more melanin, the darker the skin. Melanin also produces flecks and spots on the skin which are known as hyperpigmentation. These are typically seen on sun-damaged skin and appear as “brown spots”.
Skin Lightening Crème contains two ingredients to reduce hyperpigmentation or “brown spots”. Both Kojic acid and the Sohakuhi are naturally occurring tyrosinase inhibitors that work to restrict the conversion of melanin from precursors in the melanocytes. Sohakuhi contains a phenylflavonoid, which acts to inhibit the activation of tyrosinase, which causes freckles. Tyrosinase plays a vital role in the synthesis of melanin. Kojic acid inhibits tyrosinase from activating tyrosine and converting it to dopa, eumalanin and pheomelanin. The AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) glycolic acid works to exfoliate the outer dead skin cells, to plump the skin through itís hygroscopic (water attracting) properties and to improve superficial skin circulation.
The only other method of reducing hyperpigmentation is with the topical application of hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is believed to be cytotoxic (cancer-causing) with prolonged use. There is no clinical evidence that either Sohakuhi or Kojic acid has side effects after long term use.
For Optimal Results
To ensure you get the best results for your skin type please feel free to contact FaceWorks Appearance Medicine & Skincare before using this product for the first time.